Kuldip’s Touring Company
Welcome to Kuldip’s Touring Company. Kuldip’s has come a long way since beginning operations as a Car Hire operator In 1957. In 1963, the company became the very first tour operator on the Island. We now offer a wide range of specialized services within the leisure industry. Always in the forefront, sensitive to each travellers needs and the potential of Mombasa as a holiday resort, we have led the way in the development of the tourism industry.
Kuldip’s tours run an extensive fleet of vehicles including luxury coaches and safari minibuses for transfers and excursions. We also have a selection of smaller vehicles for self-drive as well as chauffeur driven services. We also operate fixed day sightseeing and excursions as well as air and road safaris, run daily from all hotels and resorts within Mombasa.
Through our incoming tours division, we handle a significant portion of the total inflow into Mombasa. Some of the biggest names in the travel world are our principals. In 1995, our wholly owned subsidiary, Indiana Beach Apartments concluded construction of a new hotel project called the Indiana Beach Hotel.
Today, the company still remains true to its core value of quality service delivery. With an extensive fleet of vehicles and a vast knowledge and experience, we are flexible and have the ability to cater to all our clients’ needs, be it luxury or budget friendly. We look forward to being of service to you!
Jaswinder Singh Oberoi
We specialize in
- Travel [air, sea, road]
- Air Transport
- Incoming tours [individual, incentive, conferences]
- Sightseeing excursions [regularly conducted and specially tailored]
- Airport ground handling
- Vehicles surface transport
- Reservations for hotels, beach apartments & game lodges
- Meet/assist and individual transfers
- Incentives [we specialize in preparing tailor made programmes to suit customer needs]
- Conferences [we can arrange conferences for you through facilities available in most hotels]
- Events Transport
- V.I.P Functions
- We aspire to offer the highest quality, safest and the best possible value-driven tours to our clients.
- We aspire to recognize, encourage and develop the skill and enthusiasm of our company and the entire team at Kuldip Tours and Safaris.
- We aspire to contribute towards positive environmental change through making valuable efforts to conserve the environment and build awareness and appreciation of the world around us.
To become your most preferred tour operator within the East African region. We aim to achieve this through embracing:
- customer satisfaction,
- teamwork and
- remaining respectful to the peoples as well as the environments we interact with.