From the beautiful white sandy beaches on the East coast, to the diverse habitat and abundant wildlife (which includes the globally – renowned wildebeest migration in the Maasai Mara), to the majestic snow peaks of Mount Kenya, we offer an unforgettable and unique experience of diverse cultures and traditions of East Africa and its people.
We have always provided a quality service that has improved with experience gained through our 50 years of operations. Throughout this period we have been innovative, competitive and ready to learn. As a result, our quality speaks for itself. We have and continue to host tourists from most of Europe, North America, Scandinavia, Russia, Israel, the East African Region, Indian sub-continent and the United Arab Emirates.
Our innovative thinking and competitive pricing allows us to cater for all tourists whether they may seek adventure, an adrenalin filled safari or a laid back classic tour. We provide tours and custom-tailored safari packages to the following places:
- Tsavo East [1, 1.5 or 2 day trip]
- Tsavo + Ngutuni [3 days]
- Tsavo + Salt Lick [3 days]
- Tsavo East + Tsavo West [3 days]
- Tsavo East, West & Amboseli [4 or 5 days]
Safaris into Tanzania:
- Lake Manyara & Ngorongoro Crater [Three days] ] Tour No KTT200
- Lake Manyara Ngorongoro Crater – Tarangire National Park [Three days] ] Tour No KTT201
- Lake Manyara – Serengeti – Ngorongoro Crater [Four Days] Tour No KTT202
- Ngorongoro Crater – Olduvai Gorge – Serengeti – Lake Manyara [Five days] Tour No KTT203
- Mount Kilimanjaro Climb [Seven days] Tour No KTT204
Kuldip’s Touring Company
On these adventure safaris you are expected to help with camp chores and setting up of tents. Your meals will be prepared by our expert safari cook over wood fires.
- Transport by safari vehicle
- All game park entry fees
- All campsite fees
- All camping equipment
- Use of our two person tents
- Foam mattresses
- Three meals per day whilst on safari prepared by our cook
What you need to bring:
- Sleep bags [we have these available for hire]
- Personal spending money
- Toilet paper
- Insect repellent
- One set of warm clothes and other clothes for hot days
- Film for the duration of the safari
- It’s a good idea to bring drinks for consumption around the camp fire in the evenings
- Baggage is restricted to one normal size travel bag per person
An early morning balloon flight across the savannah is an exhilarating experience and provides a unique opportunity to view the animals in their habitat. They can be organized in the Taita hills and in the Masai Mara.